Wednesday 20 March 2013

Rossella - NW5

I'm so excited that I finally get to show you this place. Rossella is my all time favourite Italian; other restaurants four times the price don't even come close to it.



Run by a Neapolitan family, they serve the most gorgeous food you've ever tasted. Don't be tempted to over order, they do not scrimp on the portions and are more than happy to box up stuff for you to take home (massive plus in my books). On top of that the staff are amazing and the authentic Italian atmosphere is something that the bigger chains just can't offer.  

I can not recommend this restaurant enough - you need to go! And if you work in the area they do a pizza/pasta and drink lunch time offer for £6, eat in or take away. 


Website and info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment