Monday 1 April 2013

Country Living Spring Fair

Last weekend I got to indulge in one of my wildest fantasies and hopped off like an excited child to the Country Living Spring Fair in London. The decoration was gorgeous - with lots of daffodils planted everywhere it was so easy to forget it was snowing outside.


Plenty of home nic-nacs. I got very snap happy so these are just a few of my favourites.


You can also find clothes, lots of bath and beauty products and artwork. We picked up business cards for a few people who paint animals because I am desperate to get a portrait done of Kira. Aren't these Winnie the Pooh and Thelwell prints adorable?


Example showrooms


Oh and don't forget the food!


Here are some of our purchases:


I managed to grab a few business cards from stalls I really like so have listed them below. When I move out I will definitely be treating myself to a few things from these websites - Charley Chau & Nicole Phillips I love in particular.



Anyone who loves home decorating should definitley go to one of these and at only £12 for a ticket it's a steal. I cannot wait to go to the Christmas one. I get so giddy over Christmas this may just be all too much. x

4 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! I'm not into home decorating (well, I am 14...) but the food bit looks amazing, sounds like you had a lovely afternoon :)


    Twitter
    Facebook
    HelloCotton
    Bloglovin'
    Youtube
    Google+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this post

    xx Domenic

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all these sweet and cute little things sold at a spring fair, they often come with pleasant surprises!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi nice blog...would you like to follow each other..let me know..
    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete