Wednesday 31 July 2013

The Work Wear Edit

I've only gone and bagged myself a job! After failing to get on any graduate schemes (mainly to do with my terrible maths skills) I started applying for entry level jobs and after a couple of weeks of searching was offered a 6 month social media and PR placement at an online company. It's literally the perfect company (no I'm not telling you who you nosy parkers!) and I can't wait to start - I'm also a little over-excited about the wardrobe I can now indulge in. My job at the moment is definitely a jeans and strap top kind of place which, while often a godsend at 6am, also means that I don't have the opportunity to dress up as much as I'd like. My ideal work style is definitely smart-casual, I don't think I could ever imagine myself wearing a suit but love the tailored look and have a slight obsession with patterned trousers. 

Zara is the obvious choice for work wear, and they have a rather cheeky sale on:


Trousers £15.99 // Dress £12.99 // Trousers £12.99
Court Shoes £15.99 // Pumps £9.99 // Chunky Heels £19.99

H&M is great for basics:


Cardigan £9.99 // Sandals £24.99 // Trousers £14.99

Topshop for those things you just can't live without:

Dress £20 // Top £18 // Skirt £20

ASOS for those killer heels:


Wedges £45 // Boots £130 // Courts £30

And every girl has to have a bag.. I'm currently lusting after the Bayswater Double Zip Tote from Mulberry



Toodlepip. x

4 comments:

  1. I think work clothes can look so elegant a chic - if done correctly. All those are lovely choices to avoid disaster

    Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog ||

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A number of the classic dresses are produced white and silver fashionable comfy silk. It incorporates a three component established. It is not a dress however the prime is created in addition the hem is strongly embroidered. The dress is actually a slim sample or perhaps a pencil created skirt. The top protect may also be created using the exact same materials and appears pleasant! A few of the styles possess the path guiding the best and it is sophisticated because the vast majority of with the designs are amazing on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this clothes. Thanks for your recommend.

    ReplyDelete