Wednesday 23 October 2013

Salmon and Avocado on Soda Bread

The last two weeks have been busy, busy at work and at home but now the eternal Autumn slump has settled in I can get back to you lovely people who I am well aware I have neglected over the last month.This lunch recipe is simple one but a goodie. Don't let me hear you say you can't do it; whatever your job there is no excuse.


What you'll need:
  • 1 avocado
  • 3 slices of salmon or gravlax
  • Half a lemon
  • Sliced soda bread
Errr... I said it was easy. And there's no need to prepare the night before either, just make sure it's slightly squishy (technical term). Toast the soda bread, slice the avocado, layer the salmon and add a squeeze of lemon. Bob's your uncle.


I promise there will be something slightly more technical next week. x

No comments:

Post a Comment