Sunday 9 March 2014

All Work, All Play

Well hello sunshine!!! How glorious to see you again. I stared typing this in bed this morning with the windows flung wide open nursing a good cup of tea. Pancakes have been eaten (better late than never), fitness dvd has been done, and the dog is snoring on the end of my bed. Perfection.

This week has been a busy one. I've started working my way through the minefield that is spareroom because I am finally able to look at moving out. And of course with dreams of a new home come hours of staring at pinterest. One thing I have really missed with being at home is having my own workspace. I don't have desk so my sewing machine is just perched on top of my chest of drawers not doing much and I have nowhere to put my speakers. Here is my latest inspiration:








1 comment:

  1. I could never keep a desk or work area as tidy as those pictures! It's funny that the same print gets used in two different workspace pictures though.

    ReplyDelete