Saturday 10 May 2014

New Beginnings

Why hello! Long time no speak. I am writing this from the comfort of my new bed (complete with duck feather duvet and pillows, thank you mum) because I have moved! Finally! Into London and everything like a proper grown-up. I moved about a month ago, having found the perfect flat and perfect flatmates on spareroom.co.uk and have been wanting to share these photos for ages but it took Sky this long to install the internet. I tried to be scrupulous about what I brought with me but as I excitedly unpacked boxes that had been in the attic since uni that sort of went out the window. Come take a look around...

Jars from Joy and RHS Wisley
Bowl from Urban Outfitters

Wooden stag trophy from notonthehighstreet.com
Necklaces from H&M, Urban Outffiters & Topshop
Sunglasses from ASOS

Print and  flower garland from notonthehighstreet.com 

Pastel box table from Ikea

Elephant print from Bangkok
Chunky black frame from Dunelm Mill

With the 3 hour round commute to work finally behind me hopefully this is the start of lots of brand new adventures. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment