Saturday 16 August 2014

Lust List: Autumn Essentials

This week magazines, websites and my inbox seem to be awash with the latest Autumn trends. It may be the middle of August but that doesn't stop me lusting after blustery days. Don't scream and shout, I know I should be embracing the warmer weather while we still have it but truth is I love Autumn. I love the orange, crunchy leaves, the cosy jumpers and scarfs and most of all the realisation that it probably doesn't matter if you have that extra crumpet.

Alice & You Bardot Skater Dress - Stylistpick.com - £35
Because everyone needs another LBD... right?

Bunny Pink Mozart Jumper - French Connection - £49
I could have this jumper in every colour of the rainbow.

Checked Scarf - Zara - £19.99
Big scarves are my weakness. Big scarves from Zara I have no chance of resisting. Where do I sign?

Stella Colourful Jewel Collars - Adorning Ava - £20
I LOVE these collars but just can't bring myself to spend £35+ on one. This is perfect.

Modal loungewear - Lidl - from £2.49
Don't be fooled. These may look like boring basics but they are so much more. Lidl's range of loungewear from Lenzing Modal is eco-friendly - made from 100% natural materials and produced in a completely carbon neutral range. Not only that it is super soft to the touch making it perfect for snuggling up on the sofa at home. In stores from 21st August.

What have you got your eye on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment