Tuesday 30 December 2014

My Favourite Posts from 2014

Well that's it! 2014 is officially over (well almost). It's been a rollercoaster year that has definitely had it's ups and downs, both blogging and otherwise. I wanted to share with you my 10 favourite posts from this year. These are the recipes I think are the most delicious, the restaurants I would most recommend and the places I had the most fun. Enjoy!

Super healthy chicken noodle soup 

A perfect recipe to kick start that healthy eating plan, this soul-warming soup also packs a punch!


</br>
</br>
Lazy Sunday buttermilk pancakes

If there is one thing I love more than eating brunch out, it's making pancakes at home. This recipe is super easy to put together and can be made the night before for instant Sunday satisfaction.

</br>
</br>
Brunch at Brickwood 

This is still one of my favourite places to go in Clapham, especially when I'm craving coffee. The avocado on toast is particularly fabulous.

</br>
</br>
Sweet like chocolate 

Yes, you can make your own flavoured chocolates. Try the salted caramel and I promise you won't go back. A perfect (cheap) gift for a loved one.

</br>
</br>
Green eggs & ham

Another brunch recipe, I feel a theme coming on... This one is to be undertaken when you are in need of a hearty slap up breakfast. Perfect for sharing.

</br>
</br>
The Joint

If one burger changed my life this year, it was from The Joint in Brixton. The sides are pretty kick-ass too.

</br>
</br>
Cheeky chilli pots

This recipe was handed down to me and so I wanted to share it with you. Also it was my first gif. Ooooo.

</br>
</br>
One castle, one dress, one wedding

Back in August my sister got married! It was idyllic, in a castle by the sea, need I say more? Here are my favourite photos from the day.

</br>
</br>
Bun & Bar

Another hot contender for best burger of the year is from Bun & Bar. It definitely takes the prize for best cocktails, the espresso martinis are made with double cream and the bloody marys contain wasabi.

</br>
</br>
Sunday Brunchday: M1lk

I know this was my last post but it's still a good'un!

No comments:

Post a Comment