Tuesday 3 March 2015

A Birthday In Food

On Saturday I was thoroughly spoilt rotten for my birthday (I am now the proud owner of an R&B bag) and of course a lot of that involved food. The day started with a bottle of Moet from Rich (which I saved for the evening) and a bag of Maltesers from my Aunt and Uncle.

Then we headed off to Tota in Tooting Broadway for brunch with my sister. Although there were pancakes on the menu I opted for a full English, which I hadn't had in ages, topped off with the most amazing mixed berry smoothie. Space is tight but the staff are friendly and you don't feel at all rushed.

Lots of cake, drinking and dancing later I was in much need of some hangover food so Ollie and I walked up to The Manor Arms in Streatham. The rugby was on so it was super crowded but we still got served quickly and they do big, juicy burgers as well as light salads and cheesy garlic breads so there is a bit of everything you fancy.






One rich hot chocolate later and I was tucked up with My Best Friends Wedding by half 6. Thanks to everyone that came and made it amazing. The big 2-4. One year older and wiser ey?

No comments:

Post a Comment